—— Md. Ferozkhang
—— LIJU RO
Payment & Shipping Terms:
It can apply force to ropes, cables, and hawsers. The principle is similar to that of the windlass, which owns a horizontal axle. Typically, it uses a gearbox which trades reduced speed, relative to the prime mover, for increased torque. Our company designs and produces capstan winches from simple light load to combined heavy load, which can lift pearl bags from the ocean floor to 30 ton line pull units for mooring large vessels. Modern capstan winches are powered electrically, hydraulically, pneumatically, or via an internal combustion engine.
Features of Anchor Capstan Winch:
1. This capstan can adopt electric or hydraulic drive.
2. Configurations are vertically mounted.
3. Warping head of the capstan uses cast steel.
4. Rated pull of the 1st layer can reach from 3MT to 15MT.
5. Max wire speed of this capstan winch is 20m/min.
6. Local control is available for customers.
|Model||Pull(MT)||Speed(M/MIN)||Warping Head Dia. mm||Power (Approx.)|